Accelerate your impact with a professional degree
The Masters of Engineering program at the University of California, Irvine
The UCI Samueli School’s Masters of Engineering professional program is designed to maximize your career opportunities. With a hands-on capstone project led by industry and courses taught by engineering experts, you’ll elevate your problem-solving skills and your professional readiness.
Neil Sahota is a great example of our industry-connected faculty. A changemaker and proven entrepreneur, professor Sahota teaches our Engineering Leadership course where M.Eng students discover what it takes to innovate, build, and launch in the real world. As a program designed to prepare graduates to keep up with the speed of change and push the boundaries of what’s possible, UCI M.Eng is an immersive opportunity to uncover your leadership potential.
Experience the Diﬀerence of a M.Eng degree from UCI
- Leadership training and experiential learning to prepare you for employment and entrepreneurship opportunities
- Team-oriented capstone project with industry partners
- Classwork in product conception, development, and launch
- Variety of concentration options (biomedical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science, mechanical and aerospace engineering)
- One-third of Henry Samueli School of Engineering faculty are fellows in professional societies, 14 are members of the National Academy of Engineering
- Designed to develop technical managers with deep industry understanding
A Program for Real World Impact
- Full-time, 3 quarter program
- Career-driven degree
- Recommended for early to mid-career professionals or new graduates
- Dedicated career center with seminar classes, workshops and one-on-one support
Uncover Your Impact Potential.
Fill out the form to learn more about the power of a professional program.