Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
The UCI Samueli School of Engineering’s Master of Engineering program goes beyond technical training and prepares its graduates for employment in industry and equips students to maximize career opportunities as technical leaders.
In addition to advanced specialized technical training, the UCI M.Eng program focuses on engineering leadership and entrepreneurship, applicable hands-on learning, and team-oriented capstone projects. The program prepares students to become leaders, whether technical managers in large companies or entrepreneurs starting their own enterprises.
- The program is focused on preparing graduates for employment and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- This full time, 3 quarter program is recommended for early to mid-career professionals or new graduates wishing to expand their technical expertise and deepen industry knowledge.
- M.Eng curriculum is designed to develop technical managers with a greater understanding of their corporation.
- The M.Eng career center supports students though seminars, workshops, speakers, and individual appointments giving teaching skills to leverage their degree.
The M.Eng Difference
- This program features leadership training that sharpens students workplace skills and provides basic knowledge of product innovation, development, and launch.
- M.Eng students acquire integrative knowledge of systems, as well as hands-on knowledge and experience immediately applicable to industry.
- Professional skill assessment badges allow students to immediately show employers they have the specific skills they’re looking for!
- The Capstone Project provides an opportunity to address real-life problems with faculty and industry partners, while strengthening managing skills and team based leadership.
We offer many concentrations to choose from. Click on an image below to learn more information.
Civil and Environmental Engineering (Coming Fall 2024)
The focus areas include:
– Sustainable Infrastructure
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Focus areas include:
– Digital & Image Signal Processing
– Communications Circuits & Systems
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Focus areas include:
– Autonomous and Intelligent Machines and Systems
– Green Energy Systems
– Nanotechnology and Microsystems
Meet us on the road or join us on campus.
Click Here for Upcoming Events.
Need more information on how the M.Eng Program can accelerate your career? Schedule a one-on-one consultation with our team today to learn more on how the program can support you!
Applications for Fall 2023 are Open!
Click here to get started and learn more!